We regularly get asked if it’s possible to book a one-to-one with Jules, and up until now it hasn’t, but that’s about to change as we launch a VIP Day package for anyone wishing to get direct expert advice.
To celebrate the launch of our new VIP Days we’re offering one lucky person the chance to win their very own day with Jules on Thursday 4th July.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A day to pick Jules’ brains and cover anything you want. It could be fitting advice, pattern cutting, how to master zips…absolutely anything!
- Lunch (and there will be cake!)
- 20% discount on shop purchases
- Goody bag
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition and be in with a chance to win a day with Jules…
- Sign-up to receive our weekly newsletters
- Follow us on Instagram and share our competition post
- Follow us on Facebook and share our competition post
Competition closes at 11:59pm on 16th June 2019. COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER TRACEY HARPER!
It’s as simple as that. So good luck and we look forward to hosting our winner very soon! If you’d rather not wait to see if you’re our lucky winner and would like to book your day with Jules now, there are dates available.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The VIP Day prize is only available and must be taken on Thursday 4th July. The option to move the prize to another date will not be available.
- By winning and accepting the prize you will be agreeing to give a video testimonial on the date of Thursday 4th July which will be distributed across all Sew Me Something marketing collateral, including social media networks.
13 thoughts on “Win a day with Jules!”
What a lovely opportunity. Good luck everyone.
Not on Instagram but signed up to newsletter and shared on Facebook. Fabulous opportunity!
I’d love to win this and spend the day with Jules learning new things.
Love the idea
although i would love this for mywself i would give it to my daughter who is a much better dressmaker than myself
Sounds wonderful already signed up for all 3 😆
Such an amazing opportunity. Good luck everyone.
I can’t think of a better way to spend the 4th July!! Fingers and toes crossed x
Not on Instagram, everything else done.
Good luck everyone, what a great comp!! Gosh, you’d learn so much in a day!
What a lovely day and prize that will be. Good luck to everyone
Just trying to think of away to sell this to my husband, definitely a worthy investment.